MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My little brother has set me the challenge of designing a website for his business.
Apparently knowing about support and infra is the same as designing web pages :S

Anyway, I've decided I may as well learn web design properly, something worthwhile to add to my portfolio.
I did a Dreamweaver course years ago but basically I'm a blank slate.
What do people around here use for web design?

·
Online Predator
1,869 Posts
Try using Panic's Coda if your using a Mac;

http://www.panic.com/coda/

I use Dreamweaver mainly, because it allows me to mange my sites quite quickly. I use Photoshop to design my sites in a mock up and then code them into 'strict' XHTML & CSS, normally using a bit of PHP for loading things dynamically like navigation menu's so they can be changed quite easily site wide.

Practice makes perfect! :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I use Dreamweaver mainly, because it allows me to mange my sites quite quickly. I use Photoshop to design my sites in a mock up and then code them into 'strict' XHTML & CSS, normally using a bit of PHP for loading things dynamically like navigation menu's so they can be changed quite easily site wide.

Practice makes perfect! :)
+1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.