MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says i was just curious what your zr diesel tops out at! although it wuld be nice to no cheap an easy ways of increasing the top speed?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
anything over 70mph is a waste LEGALLY ;)

·
Registered
408 Posts
as the title says i was just curious what your zr diesel tops out at! although it wuld be nice to no cheap an easy ways of increasing the top speed?
Mine does 129mph (used GPS),but i've got quite alot of mods on it.Think std is 118mph.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well mine is standard apart from a cat back exhaust and i have had 120 out of her she still felt like there was more to give to!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
CAR: MG ZR TD 115
PRICES: £11,795 - £14,395 - on the road
INSURANCE GROUP: 8
CO2 EMISSIONS: 150g/km
PERFORMANCE: 0-60mph 9.1s / Max Speed 116mph
FUEL CONSUMPTION: (urban) 36.7mpg/ (extra urban) 67.3mpg/ (combined) 51.5mpg
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES: Drivers airbag
WILL IT FIT IN YOUR GARAGE?: Length/Width/Height, 156/66/56"

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I had 135mph indicated on the rev governer in 5th in mine, so unless you raise the rev limit or change the gearing no more than that.

If you want to work out the precise theoretical top speed there are gear speed calculators on the internet where you fill in max revs, tyre size and gear ratios and it does the rest for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
the thread was made to see what the top speeds were. just because i am new to the site does not mean that yous have to give me grief, i stated what mine was...now get over it!

no i did not register for that, i registered for information on MG ZR's because i recently purchased one!is that ok with you?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts