MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read on here about people doing xsara washer jet conversion and was wondering would this still sork with saxo washer jets as they have the same wide angle "mist" style spray and are still made by citroen. Anybody know about this as my old saxo which i had before my zed is still on the drive as it hasn't sold yet and i was thinkin of swapping them over and jsut puttin the ones off my zed on the saxo lol.

Cheap I kno but it also saves me the effort of going the citroen garage if this is possible.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
havin a look now they are bigger than the zed ones anyway so if i do it i need to make sure i can clean the area around the ones on the saxo so you can't see where the originals were lol. I'll let people know how i get on incase anyone else wants to do this maybe they may be cheaper to buy than xsara one's or whatever.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
havin a look now they are bigger than the zed ones anyway so if i do it i need to make sure i can clean the area around the ones on the saxo so you can't see where the originals were lol. I'll let people know how i get on incase anyone else wants to do this maybe they may be cheaper to buy than xsara one's or whatever.
Yep keep us posted...the area around the jets on the saxo should clean up fine providing the paint aint faded...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you bout the paint would of cleaned up fine had a good rub with my finger and it started to come clean but haven't been able to finish the job as the zr washers wouldn't fit through the hole on the saxo and it's actually my dad who's selling it so couldn't leave it witout washers so will need some anyway.

However on the plus side the saxo washer did fit on the zed and worked fine so they can be used aswel as the xsara ones unsure if they are better or worse as have never seen the xsara ones in action.

Anyway for anyone who can get hold of a set of saxo ones easier than the xsara ones and wants to have a go at this the saxo ones will fit and they work too :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.