MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea. hell of a match watched it with 4english boy n 2welsh boys, loved every min of it :wohow: Hensons a legend :up:

·
3,634 Posts
chr15 said:
yea. hell of a match watched it with 4english boy n 2welsh boys, loved every min of it :wohow: Hensons a legend :up:
It was a good win but Wales just caught England at the right time !!!

Most other days Wales would have been hammered !!! :twisted:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea maybe but yesterday was'nt most otherdays.
i thought england were scared of us and thats why the were playing shit. they paniced and losted lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: I must admit, we didnt really deserve to win, but still :x: :x:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Yeah spanner, im not a rugby person, but they did so well and then lost it at the death, but hey thats Scotland 4 u.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I prefer rugby over football any day. The thing was you really hoped that gavin would slot the penalty. I'm not being anti English but i'm glad they lost as it makes for a great tournament, can't wait till next weekend.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For the first time ever I can actually say that the level of opposition we faced in Cardiff dragged, what has become, our natural game down.

We are missing 3 key players as well don't forget. If Charvis had been fit and we'd played our game instead of getting bogged down in a scrap we could have put another 20 points past you not including the kicks that pillock Jones missed.

The team we have right now will be capable fo winning silverware within a year. If things keep going the way they are, it will be us and New Zealand competing for the next world cup.

And no, its just not because we one a single match now we think we are the best. It's because Wales have been heading this way for the past year. This was the first year that we actually talked about winning against England not just damage limitation.

The skill and belief is there, trust me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
we'll find out if Wales are actually any good at the end of the 6 nations I 'spose....... if you can win it, or finish higher than England, then yeah you're a better team at the moment. Until then, I would personally say theyre good, but not as good as England......

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I think you need a good leader, and a team who can play together. Wales have both. England lack their leader in Johnston and untill jonny wilko is back the team will not perform to their best.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Over the last few years I whenever Wales have won I have had the feeling that it won't last. Despite not functioning as well as they should have I really ended Saturday feeling that Wales had learnt how to win again, and could repeat it.

Not quite the early 70s yet - but give it a year or so.

·
1,431 Posts
just found this story on yahoo!!
thought it was funny lol (and sick)

Welsh rugby fan cuts off testicles after win

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the paper said on Tuesday.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win in 12 years.

what a PIRCK lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts