MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How annoying is this!!! lol

i have to have music quiet so i can hear for doorbell, i cant go get a shower yet in case the van comes then... i cant go shopping yet either as obv i need to be here

grrrrr hurri up :rant:

:D

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I'll put money on him not turning up today but coming on Monday. Leaving you a 'your were out ticket' and your parcel beig bashed to fook when you finally get a chance to collect it on Friday.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
aw bless ya rory.... have a danger wank instead
I can't even have one of those at the moment as there is a real danger of ripping my stiches.

Good thing that Sarah & Hyperchick aren't capitalising on this to send me saucy pictures or anything. I could do myself a real mischief.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I can't even have one of those at the moment as there is a real danger of ripping my stiches.

Good thing that Sarah & Hyperchick aren't capitalising on this to send me saucy pictures or anything. I could do myself a real mischief.
thats gotta be the slyest hint ever! :p

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
too bloody right i agree with u there am waiting for my aol wireless kit to come so i can set the net up at my house and not have to go to my mams every time i want to use it, so far 3 days late and no post came so far lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
i went looking for the post man last time with proof of my address when i was waiting for my black ultras for him to say a van will deliver it lol..... he did give me my post though lol

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event
19-07-2008 05:05 Gloucester Depot Out for delivery
19-07-2008 03:42 Gloucester Depot Arrived at delivery depot
18-07-2008 23:17 National Hub Sorted in hub

plz hurry up :( lol

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
what i do is leave a note on the front door and leave my side gate open and just ask to leave it in the garden, or ask my neighbour to sign for it and tell them to do next door.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what i do is leave a note on the front door and leave my side gate open and just ask to leave it in the garden, or ask my neighbour to sign for it and tell them to do next door.
hm i spose i could, but i already waited in since 9.30am lol so going to see this biatch through :dumbells:

hehe

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
the delivery guy is sat round the corner waitin for u to do summat so he can come and knock on ur door!!

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
How annoying is this!!! lol

i have to have music quiet so i can hear for doorbell, i cant go get a shower yet in case the van comes then... i cant go shopping yet either as obv i need to be here

grrrrr hurri up :rant:

:D
i had this when the catalogue told me the delivery date for my ps3(which is lost somewhere)
i was touching clof for like 2 hours until somebody came home so i could go haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts