MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one here entered this competition ?

I entered back in early June and got an e-mail back yesterday inviting me to the semi finals.

I've gotta head to Heathrow on the 21st of September.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah nxt year am there lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think, out of around 500,000 people, 1500 get chosen to proceed into the semi finals. Then from that 15 go through to the VXR 3 day camp and the winner getting the chance to race for the team.

Seems like a nice prize.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I got it as well... I have to go to Edinburgh for it though, and to decide i need information (which i haven't got yet) as i'd be flying over and back the same day.

If on the slim chance that i did get through to the last 3 i'd have to drop out as i haven't the leave left to go. :cry:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I got it as well... I have to go to Edinburgh for it though, and to decide i need information (which i haven't got yet) as i'd be flying over and back the same day.

If on the slim chance that i did get through to the last 3 i'd have to drop out as i haven't the leave left to go. :cry:
I'll take your place im a mega driver :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Aw, ur not able to make it ?

That would drive me insane, i would have to find a way ! lol.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I wouldn't say i'm not going just yet... but i'll have to see how things go.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Got my 'Update e-mail' today... :)

IMPORTANT: RACE DAY BRIEFING
Alan,

You’re through, you’re confirmed, and you’re one step closer to the coveted prize of becoming this year’s VXR Racing Driver of the Year – representing Vauxhall in the 2009 Dunlop Sport Maxx.

But before you take your turn on the track in the semi-finals, we’d like to run through some important details with you:

Date: Saturday 6th Sept
Race time: From 16:30 to 17:45

Slight changes to allocated times may occur on the day. The address of your race track is:

Raceland Edinburgh
Raceland
Upper Diamond
Gladsmuir
East Lothian
EH33 1EJ
www.raceland.co.uk/about_us/location.html

If you cannot make your race time (changes can only be made for unavoidable reasons, and within the next 7 days), have any queries or would like more details, email us at [email protected].

Find our more from our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8413961308

1 - 11 of 11 Posts