MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

shit double shit it still wont work!

if you search on yahoo images for GUMBALL_3000 it will bring up loadsa pics of the cars with the numbers on that im after!

im gonna get all the sponsor graphics too! but dont know anyone that'll do em and no fucker from any of the companies i have tried will reply to my e-mails!

·
Registered
149 Posts
lemmie know what size you want them etc and i will sort it out for you my best mate does al my vinyl etc.

full body x-power graphics with gemstone vinyl (silver (colour changing glitter))

see below

all for £60 (thats includin theimportin the vinyl and fitting) also he's done statico's graphics too.
jus lemmie know what size you want them etc and cam get um done for you

·
Registered
149 Posts
mate lemmie know exatly what you want and i will get it sorted for you. and can jus send it through the post. ive sorted graphics out for people all over the place so pm me or email me or something

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Re: image

adsz said:
shit double shit it still wont work!

if you search on yahoo images for GUMBALL_3000 it will bring up loadsa pics of the cars with the numbers on that im after!

im gonna get all the sponsor graphics too! but dont know anyone that'll do em and no fucker from any of the companies i have tried will reply to my e-mails!
HA already beat you to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had mine on a week now ready for the whitby meet! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
440 Posts
dark knight said:
mate lemmie know exatly what you want and i will get it sorted for you. and can jus send it through the post. ive sorted graphics out for people all over the place so pm me or email me or something
how exensive are the side graphics??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts