MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering wat peoples views are on reps, my bro is a graphic designer and just done a brochure for a company that sells alloys, to cut a long story short the guys told my bro, he sells replica's, at handy money so my bro rang me because he knew i was thinking of getting me some rims, and let me talk to him, so i'm goin at the weekend to take a look, i asked him for an average price, and he said for 17" Fox 5 spoke alloy £76 per wheel with tyre, to me that sounds alright, but is it goin to cause me hassle if i decide to buy some reps? Plus any ideas of rims that suit a zed? multi-spoke seem to be the way forward, but iwonder if anything else looks good .

cheers

·
Brothers Grim
2,003 Posts
A copy is breaking the law by copying another companies wheels and brand name (copyright laws etc), a replica is something that looks like the original, but is identifiable as a "replica" i.e different brand name or slightly different design, im guessing if the guy is having mags made of his wheels there going to be replica's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.