MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still haven't edited the brands clips from the video camera Stewart, these are all from my still camera. Hopefully get down to some serious editing this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
Mikey2k said:
Still haven't edited the brands clips from the video camera Stewart, these are all from my still camera. Hopefully get down to some serious editing this week.

look forward to seeing that then was a fab day , you guys missed out big time at southend was a fab turn out
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
570 Posts
Where was the meet with that small track? (With the SV (drool) drifting round)
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Kevy D said:
Where was the meet with that small track? (With the SV (drool) drifting round)
The was the Burton On GTrent meet last July, cant remember the name of the track but we all cruised to it. And some of us got v lost. lol
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
570 Posts
Looks mint - shame I didn't have my Zed then... would've showed you all how NOT to do it ;)
 
G

·
Jib 21 said:
Kevy D said:
Where was the meet with that small track? (With the SV (drool) drifting round)
The was the Burton On GTrent meet last July, cant remember the name of the track but we all cruised to it. And some of us got v lost. lol
The track was at Litchfield and is a short sprint track. The meet was combined with a dealers meet and you could be taken out for a spin in the SV or the rally ZR with Gywndaff Evans

Graet day out. Need to have somethinglike that again.

Fantastic movies Mikey, look forward to seeing some more
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
great movie clips mate, i went round in the rally car a burton and it was fantastic.

any chance that the vids can be put on a dvd for every1 to buy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been trying to get enough film together over the year to make a DVD worthwhile - hopefully will have enough soon.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,626 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Kevy D said:
Where was the meet with that small track? (With the SV (drool) drifting round)
The was the Burton On GTrent meet last July, cant remember the name of the track but we all cruised to it. And some of us got v lost. lol
Don't know what you are talking about lost us????? :twisted:

That was such a class day can't wait for another big meet (My next one is the French CAr show in May)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top