MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help please.........

Where do you stand if someone is using one of your photos in their business advert without getting your permission first ??

As far as i am aware, the image is the property of the photographer, and any use should be agreed with that photographer :-k

I seek a clear guidence on this, can anyone help ???

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
you have to seek permission of the original photographer and in some cases the people and/or objects that are in it.

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what im trying to find out as one of my photos has been used without my knowledge or permission and i want it stopped as i dont agree with the company that is using it.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
AndyK160 said:
This is what im trying to find out as one of my photos has been used without my knowledge or permission and i want it stopped as i dont agree with the company that is using it.

Same here hun....

Same mag i assume :-k

Hmmmmm

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
160 Babe said:
AndyK160 said:

Same here hun....

Hmmmmm

is this a respectable magazine ??? if it is a simple request may be enough

if not threaten legal action for illegal use of copyrighted pics

·
3,634 Posts
yellow-peril said:
160 Babe said:
AndyK160 said:

Same here hun....

Hmmmmm

is this a respectable magazine ??? if it is a simple request may be enough

if not threaten legal action for illegal use of copyrighted pics

lol !!!! Yer got my imagination running wild now !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its not the magazine..........they wouldn't know............its the company running the advert ive got the problem with :twisted:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
AndyK160 said:
Its not the magazine..........they wouldn't know............its the company running the advert ive got the problem with :twisted:
Yer makes 2 :argh:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
locked at andys request.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.