MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down to santa pod race way this saturday,the weather was crap when i got there,but was good later on that day.was quite a good day,and saw quite a few of rovers and mgs.dint take many photos because my phone went dead.hope you all like them.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
theres more photos to add but cant seem to get them on at the moment.i cant upload any more :( i wil keep trying tho.also comments are welcome :)

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
it where at modified nationals and its on an advert of fast car thats pinned up in my room lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice init.its fusions demo car,i have more photos of it but cant upload them :( when you get up close to it there is alot of problems in the paint work and the alloys were marked to death but it was stil a beaut car :)

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
nice init.its fusions demo car,i have more photos of it but cant upload them :( when you get up close to it there is alot of problems in the paint work and the alloys were marked to death but it was stil a beaut car :)
yh i love tht car i cant wait to get the lights its got aswell ive ordered them shud be at myn this week comin sometime hehe

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i also saw that black and red mg that goes down the track in like 11 seconds,got pics of the interior and the engine,it was a good day all in all :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
never been to santa pod must be good like
yeah some shows there are good and then others arnt so good,cant wait to go to jap fest there in october,that should be good.they have stuff there like,monster trucks,stunt drivers,drift cars,moto x jumping,lap dancers lol,bars,racing,drag cars,jet cars and jet bikes.its a realy good day.you should go in october :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
It was a good weekend, i saw your car yesterday and saw a few more ZR's.

I had 3 runs on the strip with a best of 13.7 so im happy about that.

·
Registered
363 Posts
went down to santa pod race way this saturday,the weather was crap when i got there,but was good later on that day.was quite a good day,and saw quite a few of rovers and mgs.dint take many photos because my phone went dead.hope you all like them.
shame about the fake intercooler on it :thumbsdo::blink:

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
alien

did anyone get one of them fusion aliens?? (green one) my Girlfriend wants one! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts