Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He peeps my zed seems not to be able to cope with water, i was just wondering if i upgraded to a 120 wether the design build improved. (call it an exscuse) :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Go fer a deisel ,complete wiv a snorkle then you can drive the Fooker under the water ...never mind through it !!!!!! lol!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
Go fer a deisel ,complete wiv a snorkle then you can drive the Fooker under the water ...never mind through it !!!!!! lol!
weve done that havent we

remember the great floods of poulton mate

terrible

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GIL5294 said:
Arent they all the same?

....hmm!
except one is a 1.8 :mrsmiley:

·
763 Posts
ok i voted no, not because i have a 105, but because, what main differences are there apart from big engine#? and if thats not your thing a 105 is fine! (ok i want a 120! so badly! insurance is just too much!!)

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mike4 said:
ok i voted no, not because i have a 105, but because, what main differences are there apart from big engine#? and if thats not your thing a 105 is fine!
thing is it is my thing :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ill prob stick wit my 105 as itll be effort removing all my mods... unless i get a free upgrade to a 120 which i seriously doubt

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
The only difference other than the engine is the brakes, clutch, gearbox and a few other minor items.

If you are on about build quality of the interior/exterior then they are all built on the same production line by the same people with the same materials so there is bugger all difference. It is like any mass produced car, there will be good ones and bad ones

1 - 18 of 18 Posts