MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
1,232 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm trying to decide what to get first.. Mirrrors, exhaust or splitter..

do you need to tell insurance about the air filters?

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much do you think it would be to get the splitter sprayed though? that could cost quite a bit extra if you wanted a good/un-noticeable job..

·
Registered
24 Posts
when a get mine fitted a wil b gettin ma balck bit round ma fog lights sprayed aswell thinkin mayb 150 - 200 for sprayed and fitted!

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XPF had them for £156 + VAT & delivery.

I guess theres no chance *we* could get Discounts from MGR (we being this site)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
harry234 said:
like the exhaust bit pricey for my liking
I prefer the single oval look, why they get rid??

I have one on order I hope its the oval but if its not I wont mind, car needs an exhaust after all.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
madnlooney said:
mirrors do look nice
Im tempted by these have been for a very long time but the electric ones are 120 odd quid and u have to get em sprayed on top of that.

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone know if the £131.85 (glup) mirrors would come with the electrics as well?, or if I'd have to find a banged Z and take the wires, and button out of that?

Gunna get me one of them me thinks!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
all the wires are in the door ready to have electric mirrors plugged into them. You'll need to find the mirror adjustment switch. The connecter for this switch is behind the blanking plate for where the mirror control switch belongs. I don't know if the xpower mirrors will have the connector to plug straight into the wires which are in the door. These wires by the way are behind the black trim in the corner of the window frame. You may wanna get a couple of these black trims without the adjuster holes in just to top it all off.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
there the M£ mirrors and you can get them in manual form for around 85-90 unsprayed from yellow peril at performance toys

1 - 20 of 34 Posts