1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
looks a lot better really nice car just weld up those 2 extra doors though :D

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
there is something really wierd about the back end... cant put my finger on it, the bumper looks out of shape to me?? though it could be the lack of ridge in the boot making it look odd - though saying that, the same smooth boot and mk2 bumper setup was on my car and it looked ok....

still looks far better than with a laguna splitter on!!!

rory

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
6th picture down, is it me or does it look like that boots too small for the car, on the left hand side it looks like it needs to be just that little bit bigger.........

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive not seen that type before... they look cool though :)

I need some new wipers as mine are cack, do the aero style ones wipe better or just for looks etc?

Cheers, john.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Looks loads better mate, spot on. :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
agree 100%
pitty its starting to go down the pan though :(, the front drivers arch is starting to rot, but i think i have found some one selling 2 front wings in BRG so might get them and swap them over, and also my rear arch lips are rusting really bad, so next job for me is i think is try and sort it out my self, so might give it a go on the next week end, rub the lip's back, get some kurust on them, then primer them, paint them and lacor them up, will post a thred up while i am doing if any one is interested, as i havent been haveing many reply's on passed threds

dan

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Ive not seen that type before... they look cool though :)

I need some new wipers as mine are cack, do the aero style ones wipe better or just for looks etc?

Cheers, john.
They work well on mine, no screeching but theres only so good wipers can be lol. Look far better than normal ones too imo.

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
there is something really wierd about the back end... cant put my finger on it, the bumper looks out of shape to me?? though it could be the lack of ridge in the boot making it look odd - though saying that, the same smooth boot and mk2 bumper setup was on my car and it looked ok....

still looks far better than with a laguna splitter on!!!

rory
6th picture down, is it me or does it look like that boots too small for the car, on the left hand side it looks like it needs to be just that little bit bigger.........
yeh to both , rory their is something you cant put your finger on enit, i was looking and thinking, ummmmmmmmmm and yeh jh does seem smaller on the left :S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts