MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
update on the rally car...(UPDATE 5/10/08)

finally got my windows in.little change of plan for a engine.....got one thats 130bhp but gunna put wossiner pistons in it a vvc head.. should give me a good relible fiigur..also migth of got a set of speedlines for it same as my dads, moneys really tight now with me beign at college but hey ho!

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some more updates whilst i had a day off...
painted my fogs to match the car

made my boot stay cause of the fiberglass bootlid

finished my centre console ...

then started to refurb my calipers and paint some other stuff

this is teh caliper half stripped down

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got otehr stuff ....such as a mk2 handbrake painted in anthracite.

finishd my jack off today now ive got to mount it onto the car

got some of my underbody protection cut for the side of teh car..

got a set of wingmirrors from the scrappies...migth get a set of carbon f1 ones but not sure yert

everythings taking shape....comments as usual!

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rigth heres my new engine...runniong 135brake. will be putting out more before it goes in... to do---
new rocker cover.
paint block
fit allot sump....with teh modified baffle
vvc inlet
wossiner pistons
ttv flyhwheel
dta ecu

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ANOTHER UPDATE....
went over to my uncles teh otehr day.. and say some magneisum rear struts...i wa slike2 what you doing with them...? he said that theyve been old his old cossie and i could have them." so i took them and got a set of springs etc and the guy at the machine shop top make me some nice solid topmounts... and i have a set of bielstein coilovers for 20quid!
btw teh springs are the wrong ones in the pic. my ones are 16inch long eichbhacks.

and herws my refurbed tiwe bars along with my poly bushes

started to clean my engine up for paint...on doing this i discoverd a stamp that says sabre heads...so i gave them a call and they said the guy before me had spent alot of cash on the engine, big valves fully flowed ported etc...so chuffed to bits

heres a pic of my refurbed calipers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.