MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may have noticed, after the site was restored yesterday, parts of the site were very slow...i have now fixed this, but as a result, some of the features that you are used to may have dissapeared temporarily.

Basically, what has happened is one of the mods that was installed on the site has gone bad, but there is no way to find out which one, so it is a pain staking process of removing them all, and installing them again one by one.

Might take me a couple of days or so, but the forum should be fully functioning apart from that.

Mark

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks...im sure you are doing all you can and it must be a nightmare for you!

I still cant access pm's and ive lost all of my 'topics ive started'

Happy new year!!

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, "view topics ive started" is an addon the phpBB, so this has gone for the time being.

PMs was a temp glitch, sorted!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Bech100 said:
one of the mods...has gone bad
Its ME!! Jibulus, the Evil Jib m'wahahahahaha!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously though Mark, you RULE!!! :up:

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Page generation times are now down to a fraction of a second

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I don't have quick reply box and also can't access my sig info on my profile? :roll:

Is everyone else missing these?

Everything else seems fine.. :)

·
1,431 Posts
mark has had to take some features away for the time being whilst he gets things sorted.......
:D

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
emma said:
mark has had to take some features away for the time being whilst he gets things sorted.......
like jibbles, he got currupted in the transfer

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hob said:
emma said:
like jibbles, he got currupted in the transfer
SOON THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

<engages in cliche-style super villain behaviour, inc gloating, snearing & demanding large amounts of currency in exchange for not destroying some boring landmark>

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
:up1: may still encounter some errors, but they will be local not on the server :p

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hob said:
:up1: may still encounter some errors, but they will be local not on the server :p
<points @ Hob>

You will not disaude me from my dastardly plan Agent Hobble-oh Seven, I WILL crossbreed camels with bananas and and there is nothing yopu can do to stop me! NOTHING!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts