MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure if this belongs here or in Was It You, sorry if it's deemed in the wrong forum.

Anyone know of a ZR used by the police?

This morning driving down the M4 from Reading to Newbury there was a black ZR (55 plate I think) with silver wing mirrors, tinited windows and a Banshee Motorsport sticker on the window.

When I over took them, they pulled out behind me and started flashing blue lights behind the front grill. I pulled into the middle lane and slowed down, they followed me. They turned the light off. I stayed in the middle lane for a bit expecting them to flash the lights again to get me to pull over, but that didn't happen. So I sped up and moved into the outside lane to over take a van. They stayed at the slower speed and fell behind.

Is this a unmarked police car or (as I suspect) just someone messing around?

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
yeah will be some joker, if it was police and they flashed you would have been stopped.

although last night a police van flashed its headlights at me for some reason, I checked my lights etc and they were all fine and they just pulled off down a diff road

·
Now has a family car...
391 Posts
If you were in a ZR, he was probably just another ZR owner saying Hi.

Although flashing Blues behind the grill probably not the best way to do it :sly: and very illegal...

As far as I know all the TVP unmarked cars are Vectras. :police:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I remeber most of the plate. Might report him. As I think it was the same guy did an equally stupid thing last week.

Coming off the M4 towards Donnington. The guy was riding my bumper (probably not even enough room between the 2 cars for a *** paper), then after doing that round a few round-abouts seemed to get bored and fall back.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.