MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am sure there has been a hundred of these on here so here is another one..

I have got a zr 105 what would you say is the best tyres and pressures to suit, would you say the Michelin ones that come with it are the best set at 28 all round ?

I don't have this but used to, in fact I have got goodyears on the back and something else on the front anyway I seem to be getting some sort of pulling going on when driving, it seems to pull towards the left for some reason, sometimes quite hard...anyone else get this ??

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
probably just the camber in the roads, most cars will pull to the left.
as for tyre pressures play around with them between 28 and 32 to find what suits you, i used to run 28 on the front and 30-32 on the rear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Don't know whats best for tyres and pressures, but the pulling can be a number of things.

The tyres themselves, I once had a set on a car that would pull left, and swap them over left to right and it pulled right. Needless to say i got rid of them sharpish.

Don't swap them over if they are directional though !!!

Tracking as been mentioned..

Road camber also been said.

Brakes, If your brakes are dragging on the nearside that will cause it to pull to the left or vice versa..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.