MG ZR Forums banner

turning a mk2 into a rally

2K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  ex X Power 
#1 ·
http://www.xpower-mg.com/images/ZR Rally.jpg

is it possible to turn a mk 2 into something like that?

it looks like i'd need a:
-Rally style bumper with the large fogs
-Full Graphics Kit (not the s**ite ones)
-Roof Scoop
-Mirrors
-Spolier

Anyone know anywhere i'd be able to get hold of any of these parts? my ZR is the same colour as the mk1 rallys but mines a mk 2.

Any replies would be massivle aprichiated i'm really wanting to get my ZR looking something like this externally.

#18 ·
i think i'm going to try and do my car more like the mk 1 rally simply because my car is x power grey.

i think i'm going to colourcode my mirror caps green and simply add the decals and see how it looks.

does anyone know where i could get hold of the full decal set?

The only main difference exterior wise if i did this would be that i wouldn't have the large fogs rally bumper.

#26 ·
mate you have came to a point where i did a few month ago, except u have not got ppl complaining to you about it here was my plan, a rep mk2 x-power rally exterior only:

sadly the decal kit is not avalible so i am getting it custom made but just waiting for the cash, but it is the best car in xpg i have ever seen. some packs on ebay come close but are missing stuff like the long strip of green

#31 ·
me to mate find it let me no but as far as i can see its a custom job !!! i think the other stickers are sold in packs on ebay so that should not be hard !!! A:spider:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.