MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.xpower-mg.com/images/ZR Rally.jpg

is it possible to turn a mk 2 into something like that?

it looks like i'd need a:
-Rally style bumper with the large fogs
-Full Graphics Kit (not the s**ite ones)
-Roof Scoop
-Mirrors
-Spolier

Anyone know anywhere i'd be able to get hold of any of these parts? my ZR is the same colour as the mk1 rallys but mines a mk 2.

Any replies would be massivle aprichiated i'm really wanting to get my ZR looking something like this externally.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
well to be honest i think all you would need is the graphics and bumper and you'd get away with standard spoiler and mirrors, is yours x power grey?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's the same colour as that yeah. i've seen some with the standard mirrors but with the green mirror caps to match the graphics thats looks pretty nice so yeah i think the bumper and the graphics. any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
234 Posts
id get a 4 spot mould made for the bonnet like the old minis instead of a rally bumper and some rally flaps dont forget the rally flaps

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was a rally bumper with the large fogs made for the mk 2 or is it a standard bumper with the fogs taken out the MK2 rally?

·
Registered
418 Posts
i think the front bumper is different to the standard mk2, with the s2000 having the super wide arches a normal mk2 front bumper would not fit flush with the front wings.

where did you get your wing mirrors forestfighter

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think i'm going to try and do my car more like the mk 1 rally simply because my car is x power grey.

i think i'm going to colourcode my mirror caps green and simply add the decals and see how it looks.

does anyone know where i could get hold of the full decal set?

The only main difference exterior wise if i did this would be that i wouldn't have the large fogs rally bumper.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts