MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since Scottyboy's sold his car, I thought I'd post up a handful of the many pictures I've taken of it over the past 47 years:

(You can actually see me tampering with his car in this one!)

Got a bit teary-eyed there... :cry:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
awww why you have to go and do that, i was just getting over not having it, its like breaking up with a girfriend, its awfull, it had all the wheels black aswell before it went and it looked so good :(

Ah well it will allways be my car i suppose

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
awwwwww :group:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
i remember my first few mods, tints and lowered, who would have ever thought it would have snowballed into what it was

Then it was time for POWER

:( it went a long way, hopefully the new owner continues it

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
awesome beast, needed a rear splitter or something though imo to finish it off and line it all up. buy it back and do it quickly :D then sell it again lol

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
haha i wanted to buy it back once i had sold it, :( i thought about a new back bumper but never got round to it, now i just need to get a new car to fill the gap its left :(

·
Registered
585 Posts
im sorry but ive got to admit, that is the best ZR i have ever seen, as soon as i set eyes on it i fell in love with it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Whose is the red ZR in the first picture? (S700 RTC) I would like to see a picture of their engine bay as Im wanting to make an air feed and that place in the grille looks brilliant!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Awsome Zed, looks so much better in the flesh though. :D

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
im sorry but ive got to admit, that is the best ZR i have ever seen, as soon as i set eyes on it i fell in love with it!
Awww :blush: its a marmite you either hate it or love it i had sooooo many people tell me they hated it and a few people say they loved it,

the red one is stuartys (thumpjunkie)

Thanks, it was a bit of a mess at yms as it had been at ades and the surrounding birds had a severe case of the ****s

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
what a stunning car

god TJ, see the light and get a rally bumper again!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Awww :blush: its a marmite you either hate it or love it i had sooooo many people tell me they hated it and a few people say they loved it,

Thanks, it was a bit of a mess at yms as it had been at ades and the surrounding birds had a severe case of the ****s

·
Registered
8,904 Posts

repost

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Such a mint machine, the intercooler just makes my balls tingle.

Anyway, scott, all i want to say is this....

GRRRRRR!!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts