MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly...

Does anyone know the front and rear track measurements on the ZR? If so then i need, or need a link to where i could find the details...

Secondly...

Where are the engine mounts located on the T16? 1 on either side and where are the others?

Thanks chaps

John :)

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
tryed rovertech?

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
im bord :( so i might go an have a look for you ;)

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Firstly...

Does anyone know the front and rear track measurements on the ZR? If so then i need, or need a link to where i could find the details...

Secondly...

Where are the engine mounts located on the T16? 1 on either side and where are the others?

Thanks chaps

John :)
Not sure about the 1st question, but on a 220/420 T16 theres a timing side mount that bolts to the chassis on the driverside, and a rear mount which bolts to the rear subframe. Then theres a front mount, which bolts from a stabaliser bar, to the front crossmember. The stabaliser bar, in turn, bolts to the gearbox :)

Whats your reason for asking?
If its alternative ways to mount a T16 i can give you a good bit of advice ;)
Mine is mounted using a combination of 220, K-series and diesel mounts :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Not sure about the 1st question, but on a 220/420 T16 theres a timing side mount that bolts to the chassis on the driverside, and a rear mount which bolts to the rear subframe. Then theres a front mount, which bolts from a stabaliser bar, to the front crossmember. The stabaliser bar, in turn, bolts to the gearbox :)

ooooooooo my head hurts after reading that lol

are you putting a t16 in a zed?

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks bud ;)

I think i'm sorted now matey. Thanks for help. I'll be in touch if i need further help! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts