MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okies, to help our friends at Total MG, every month I'll be starting a sticky thread in here for any comments, requests and constructive criticism based on the current issue.

Comment Away People!!

·
3,634 Posts
Right glad yer have posted this coz i got a criticism bout the mag !!!

Firstly its hard to get hold of round where i live !! Holywell N.Wales !! But when i did see it the other day in WH Smiths in Chester i was going to buy it but the mag was wafer thin with not alot in it !!! Just seemed poor value for money !! After 10 minutes i had pretty much read all of the intresting stuff in the shop !!!

Just needs to be a bit bigger !!! :up: :up: :up:

Though i will definately be buying next months issue !!!

Hope my thoughts help !! :up: :up: :up:

·
2,039 Posts
Richard said:

Firstly its hard to get hold of round where i live !! Holywell N.Wales !! But when i did see it the other day in WH Smiths in Chester i was going to buy it but the mag was wafer thin with not alot in it !!! Just seemed poor value for money !! After 10 minutes i had pretty much read all of the intresting stuff in the shop !!!

Subscribe to it then, no worries about finding it :up: :up:

·
3,634 Posts
AndyK160 said:
Richard said:

Subscribe to it then, no worries about finding it :up: :up:
Yeah but i dont think its worth it for whats in it !!!

I'll just by a copy when i come across one !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys

Thanks for the feedback.

Less adverts? Yikes - we need those to make the magazine pay for itself. Print costs are high, and we have a better ad/editorial ratio than many mags.

We'd like to add more pages and will do when circulation and ad sales are higher - so the more people buy the mag and the more companies advertise in it, the better we can make it.

If you have trouble getting totalMG, you can subscribe or buy single copies at www.totalmg.com.

Please don't read it in the shop without buying it - we can't sustain a magazine without sales ;-)

We do occasionally feature Rovers where they are relevant, but to make it an MG/Rover magazine would dilute its appeal.

Why blank out numberplates? Magazines never do this and, besides, a numberplate is on public view when you drive your car!

We have more tech features planned so watch this space!

We can't feature more ZRs at the expense of other MGs, otherwise we get moaned at by ZS/ZT/TF drivers! ;-)

Anyway, do keep the feedback coming - much appreciated, and don't forget you can contact us direct at [email protected]

Cheers

Phil

1 - 20 of 48 Posts