MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to the Grid Spokes for now untill the rims get refurbed and new tyres, comments welcome, like to know what u all think and also fitted the LCR splitter and Janspeed cat back exhaust :rofl:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
to be honest mate, i love both sets. janspeed looks good. not a fan of the splitter though, tbh i never have been, and i dont understand why everyone constantly loves it, i swear there is only me that can see it doesnt follow the lines of either mk1 or mk2. never mind though, cars looking nice mate, just needs some fogs up front now ;)

G

·
i want the ZS rims for alices car , but i think that she's kerbed them enuff that they are ll getting fixxed and powder coated black, im not a fan of the LRC Splitter either Mr Spy :D so ur not the only 1, but both wheels looks really sexy, i cant decide betweeb them 2 , the little thing is the size reduction from 17 to 16" , but it makes up for the fact that ur getting them sorted and new tyres :D :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys, getting mixed feedback from the modders where i stay aswell, some say white, others say black, i fancied getting the ZS rims powdercoated black but it seems to be a :no: form every1 lol.

As for the Nurburgring sticker being genuine :blink: i aint sure, my mate bought a couple and decided to give me 1!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
i have too say i do prefer the white rims

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys, getting mixed feedback from the modders where i stay aswell, some say white, others say black, i fancied getting the ZS rims powdercoated black but it seems to be a :no: form every1 lol.

As for the Nurburgring sticker being genuine :blink: i aint sure, my mate bought a couple and decided to give me 1!
i have seen black ZS rims in person and i dont think they look right. best way is either standard or white.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.