MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firstly was stripping the streetwise.....skint all my knuckles apart from my pinky.....
broke my good snap on tools(thank god tehre under warranty)

then i went to an airfield for a test nigth manage to clip a set of tyres and feck my bumper....then broke a shaft and snapped an engine mount..... also fecked my new toyo r888s.

whats every1s day been like?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Crap. Got a phone call from my boss at 6.15pm asking where I was..

"Eh?" "You were to be in work at 6.00pm" "Sh!t"

Raced to the chippy, took mum to grans, went home washed my hair (was greasy :D) didn't have time to straighten it... So I'm sitting here curly as fook! And hungry.

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
yesterday i had a near death experience - 'car crash' in a friends car then i went home and almost crashed my bike! :( then i joined two girls i met recently who wanted to go camping for some reason and invited themselves to a friends far, we ended up getting wasted on the haybells (on a wednesday night with college next morning! :() then i get a text from tony telling me about the mk2 zed for sale, and i call him back... after about 8 shots of vodka i go out walkin in one of the fields and walk towards the horses with her... not noticing the f*cking electric fence right infront of me which gave me quite a shock - literally. we start stroking this old horse and before i know it im making out with shelly, leaning on the horse (bare in mind we are both rat arsed by now) of course it was only a matter of time before the horse moved and we crashed to the floor, (i wont write what happened next cos this is a family forum! :D) any way we wake up at like half 5 - with an aweful hang over. went to college and arrived there about 2 hours early. then i went into maths and literally fell asleep during the lesson, which got me kicked out... o dear what a day, i have been downing bottles of tescos kick to keep me awake but theyre no good any more, i need sleep! so im off to bed chaps - sorry for boring you with my life story. much love :)

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
yesterday i had a near death experience - 'car crash' in a friends car then i went home and almost crashed my bike! :( then i joined two girls i met recently who wanted to go camping for some reason and invited themselves to a friends far, we ended up getting wasted on the haybells (on a wednesday night with college next morning! :() then i get a text from tony telling me about the mk2 zed for sale, and i call him back... after about 8 shots of vodka i go out walkin in one of the fields and walk towards the horses with her... not noticing the f*cking electric fence right infront of me which gave me quite a shock - literally. we start stroking this old horse and before i know it im making out with shelly, leaning on the horse (bare in mind we are both rat arsed by now) of course it was only a matter of time before the horse moved and we crashed to the floor, (i wont write what happened next cos this is a family forum! :D) any way we wake up at like half 5 - with an aweful hang over. went to college and arrived there about 2 hours early. then i went into maths and literally fell asleep during the lesson, which got me kicked out... o dear what a day, i have been downing bottles of tescos kick to keep me awake but theyre no good any more, i need sleep! so im off to bed chaps - sorry for boring you with my life story. much love :)
Translated:

I had sex with a Mexican called Pedro.
Not really the worst day ever TBH, nobody died. People really do moan about nothing and blow it all out of proportion.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
****ing pmsl!!!

mate - thats not a bad day, it's a day to be remembered and to laugh like **** at!!! :D

haha love it!!!! :happy::bow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.