·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thanks mate. A bit too far South for me unfortunately. :hurt:

Did you have your rear screen done as well?

VAMPIRE TINTS
37c HIGH STREET
PENGE
LONDON
SE20 7HJ
United Kingdom

Telephone: 02087768787

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It took them about 3 hours, I just went shopping :mrgreen: Came back after about 2 hours and they said that one of the windows has a slight scratch so they removed the film and started again to get it 100%, now thats perfection :up: They actually remove the windows for the tinting which means it is good job.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can tell you now that they are not legal on the front m8, You pretty much cant have any tint on the fronts. Watch out for the :lcop:

Mine are light smoke and I got done.

HTH
Ian

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i was informed by a tinting company who tint police vans that cant have anything on the front, MG factory tints are only just legal........look great tho neill

G

·
It took them about 3 hours, I just went shopping :mrgreen: Came back after about 2 hours and they said that one of the windows has a slight scratch so they removed the film and started again to get it 100%, now thats perfection :up: They actually remove the windows for the tinting which means it is good job.
'kin'ell. How do they remove the rear window :twisted:

Joking apart, is there no problems with the heated rear window?

Got to admit looks well tasty and despite my initial dislike of tints, I am beginning to change my mind after seing yours.

More money to find :wallb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts