MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
would you beleieve im still having fun getting the xpower zorst dealer is f**king useless saying there chasing it up but having probs in gettting them as about six other people are waiting just outta curiosity they said there janspeed which is that is it twin or oval?
p.s does anyone else here in essex area have trouble with time tees basildon?

·
Registered
79 Posts
the Janspeed is the twin, The magnex is the oval.

i live in essex (romford) but i use Premier Motors Group for spare parts i bought the exhaust from them and they had it in stock (the oval one) didnt have to wait.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where do I start !!!!!

a) Vehicle registered by them with wrong registration number

b) Vehicle sold to me as an ABS Model, I discovered that ABS was never fitted.

c) Poor Paint Work (Now Resolved) Although vehicle needed a valet after the bodyshop had returned it to me.

d) Vouchers for 3 years free service only turned up two weeks ago despite me requesting them on several occasions (Lost in post apparently along with my service book).

e) I phoned there service deptpartment last week to ask what oil I should use for my ZR. They advised that I should not under any circumstances use part or fully synthetic !!!!!

Im sure there were more problems but im trying to forget them !!!!

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mm strange
i boguth my zed from easterb rover chelmsford and got 3 years 3 servicing but never got vouchers what do they look like mate? :-k
i never had problems with them!.reason im using time tees as their closer to me

·
Registered
52 Posts
I only ended up getting photocopies, but there like a book of three vouchers. You should have got them by now. Might be worth contacting the dealer you bought your ZR from.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you get quoted for the exhaust?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats ok mate you can ask :grin: anyway time tees quoted me 195 for the x power back box and about 40 quid fitting but there having problem getting them at the moment for some reason from the supplier :-k

·
Registered
519 Posts
I`m on the wait list too been over a month now. they keep fobbing me off with the same crap but i was told i`d get a discount if i wait. not using them again.

·
Registered
258 Posts
why dont u just ring janspeed? 01722 321833

or mg sport n racing-0121 475 6217,0121 475 2101
get um delivered 2 your door then fit them yer sen....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks for the numbers i`ll give them a ring, cant wait anymore. Didnt know where to go. i`ll give time tees the elbow Lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts