MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
:x: i'd run the stupid mother fuker over :x: wat a stupid fukin twat :wallb: :wallb: sorry for the swearing but wat a twat :wallb: :guns: :guns:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
hed have that wrench up his arse right know while bleeding from his massive head wound s the wan*er
:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :guns: :guns: :guns:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
oh you don't know how much i would've killed that bastard!

it'd have the cosh over the head, in the boot and taken somewhere for a months worth of torture til he's dead, slow and painful. I'll teach the f**king crack head.

He obviously ain't that crazy, notice he picks on a woman and doesn't go lookin for a car full of blokes. The puff!! She shoulda charged at him ran him down or crushed him in between hers and the car infront.

Would've been piss funny if a shotgun had come out the window! see his brains get some fresh air. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
2,585 Posts
dunno but i would of been in prison after that for murdering him anyway!!!!!!!

I aint scared of these people, no matter how fuckin big he is, or how small i am i would of kept punching him until i ran out of energy and couldnt feel my arms anymore

·
2,585 Posts
sorry moderators for that last post i tried to say it in a way that i only hated guys like him and not any coloured/ethnic people

·
Registered
446 Posts
I would run the fucker down, bastard, hate wimps who pick on women, btw why were people just watching and not doing anything?....

·
Registered
242 Posts
DONNA said:
btw why were people just watching and not doing anything?....
Because unless they had a gun or bat they all know that as soon as anyone got close they'd get whacked. No-one would stand a chance. Running him over would be the best option, problem is he could just dash back on the sidewalk and get away.

·
1,431 Posts
i cant see it......... :hurt:

but im sure that id kill him too, if i knew what it was all about! :twisted: :up:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Some mad bloke rants on to a conveniently available camera for a few minutes (dunno about what) and then picks up a handily placed crowbar and starts hitting the nearest car. All a bit suspicious. Anyone else think it was a fake?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
emma said:
i cant see it......... :hurt:

but im sure that id kill him too, if i knew what it was all about! :twisted: :up:
in a nut shell emma

some black dude being filmed says hes mega bad and thats his corner they are filming , hes spouting off about its his corner he can do what he likes on it , then grabs a tyre iron i think and terrorise`s a a poor lady in a pt cruiser by smashing the car to bits , shes stuck in traffic so cant move he smashes every window and dents every panel scaring her to death

·
1,431 Posts
sounds like a tosser to me then!!

i reckon i'd probably wrap the crow bar around his head a couple of times!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts