MG ZR Forums banner

this guys bhp claims i lol'd

1K views 43 replies 15 participants last post by  Nasty 
#1 ·
just been on youtube looking at zed vids and had a look at andyr140s vid and some guy has posted claiming the most unreal bhp claim that his zr 160 is putting out with these following mods read and laugh

I to own a MG ZR 160!
> 52mm throttle body
> Full stainless steel exhaust system
> ITG Maxogen air filter (carbon fibre)
> Ultra lightweight flywheel
> R140 camshafts
> Carbon fibre hoses
> Crankshaft (ultra light)
> Super chipped
> modified cylinder head
> New pistons
> Custom re-mapping
> HKS spark plugs
> Koni lowering kit
> EBC braking system
> Big end bearing set

Dynamometer:
Standard: 157.6 BHP 0-60 7.4 sec 136 MPH
Modifications: 258.2 BHP 0-60 6.0 sec 142 MPH

See less See more
#4 ·
spot the numerous faults in there i think somebody is full of u know wot

r140 cams - they dont go in vvc even if it was converted run solid cams which it aint you would use 285s or similar

superchipped and custom re mapping so which one is it lol

haha 258bhp

#14 ·
haha exactly mate id love this person come on here just for the fun factor, i reckon its some kid who wants a zed when he can drive so has just made all that up because surely nobody in there right mind would post that

#16 ·
its going well mate sorted a deal on a full vvc bottom end that will be with me friday so my car will be a 1.8 throttle bodied zed. iv also got a spare cylinder head that im sending in for a big valve conversion and full porting. also im goin put a lightweight flywheel on there when all the work is being done. should be fun when its finished

#22 ·
lol no probs mate it would make an ideal spare bottom end for if anyone wanted to convert the car to 1.6 or 1.8 as it would mean you wouldnt have take your car off the road for as long you would only need it off the road to get it fitted when all the work has been done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.