MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my zed has been in for a mountain of warrenty work lately. i took it in because of noisey central lockin motors. while it was in they told me there was alsorts wrong with it and it would have to come back because they needed parts ordering, and seeing as i only had only key fob i asked them to order one for me while it was in code it and would pay. in the meantime while they where waitin for parts the horn became stuck on and i had to take the fuse out to stop it. so when it went back to get the work done i told them about it, half way through the day they phoned and my car was ready but it would have to come back because they couldn't work out what was wrong with horn. anyway it turned out to be the ECU and they have replaced and also i have now got 2 brand new key fobs instead of one old one and one new. so im thinkin they come with ECU anyway and they have charged me for one of them so i dont really think i should of been charged?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
personally i dont think you should have been charged if it is faulty and it is still under warranty

·
Banned
107 Posts
brettytopbanana said:
personally i dont think you should have been charged if it is faulty and it is still under warranty
I'm with you on this one, also with the amount of iconvenience you are going through (keep taking the car in & out & in, etc...) I would be looking for compensation!!! Just asked ZRVic about what she got!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts