MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok sum little f*ck face has stolen my Sony MP3 unit along with stealing my preamp, AND tryed to steal four of my infinity 6x9's plus.... the little f*ck wit also tried to steal my 1300w amp which has only been in the car for about 2 weeks

feckin c*nts...........:(

P.S new passenger side window had to be fitted as well :x:

·
1,232 Posts
Where was your car? If I couldn't drive my Z for 2 years I'd store it somewhere, or put it in the garage.

Can you claim on insurance as the window alone could be £100 odd.

Why people don't respect other peoples property is beyond me

·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mum has still got it insured in her name , and insurance paid for the window, somebody tried to steal the fuel too at the same place so it wont be parked there ever again

(p.s. is garaged most of the time)

·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i cant take one of my alloys off at the moment even if i wanted to , so no chance un less they steal the whole thing,

sorry to hear about your break in krizr

·
Registered
258 Posts
i cought an old git in my car the other day just after i had cleanin it.said he was just makin sure everything was ok cause ppl have been broken in2 through the back ally.i let him off cause he does live at the end of the ally.if it had been a yound muppet i would wasted him......i'd love 2 catch some1 tryin 2 stealin owt from em........

·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wish i had cought this person,

wham!, bam!, stereo back please and bout 100 fur the window please,:p

if only i had cought him though :(

·
989 Posts
haha this thread makes me laff ... my mate's got a pergeot convertable red leather interior the lot ... he caught someone trying to pinch his 18's so he grabbed the fuckers dragged them in the house ... CUT there fuckin ARM off and then took them to hospital. No shit he was even sick enuff to take photos on his fuckin camera.

Dont mess with this blerkie haha

·
570 Posts
Rest assured mate, that these little [email protected] will have to die eventually, be it of natural causes or getting caught.... then you can laugh till your sides ache.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts