MG ZR Forums banner

The ZR in 2005

461 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  muldersZR 
#1 ·
*cough* ZR Trophy *cough*

Anyone thinking of buying a new Zed might want to talk to their dealer first :mrgreen:

#4 ·
Its starting off on the 105 base spec.

Electric windows, RCDL and ABS are now standard on the base spec with the '04MY' changes, so...

Styling pack 2 (fogs, gridspokes, skirts, 160 bumper extensions) will be the norm, as will a rumoured new set of rear lights, courtesy of ABC! Unsure about the seats...

I put this info up on XPF on THURSDAY - but as usual no-one pays any attention to me :roll:

Prices should be very competative too!

ZR-X is still not a definate... the one in AE a little while ago is a 12mth old styling exercise with a race engine - not a road engine.

#6 ·
I'll see if I can get a copy of the press release at some point... its only gone to the dealers so far though to sell some 05 cars, not to the usual press release sources!

The dealers got the info at the same time as the Rover 25 range updates...

Still anyone who wants :

full Leather seating,
wooden dash fascia,
driver’s height and lumbar,
MP3 autochanger,
Wood interior door pulls,
remote audio controls,
16” nine-spoke alloys,
air conditioning,
passenger airbag,
body coloured rear spoiler,
1.6-litre engine,
Body coloured door handles,
front fog lights

...and all for only £12k RRP - wants a Rover 25!

#7 ·
sorry to gatecrash the thread but to add to all the specualtion, if anyone is thinking of uprgrading their zed but still wants a mk1 then next yr will be the right time. At the moment mgrover have thousands of rover, mgs stuck in hangers around the country and all will be sold next yr at massive reductions! So as long as you're not too picky about colour/spec get saving :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.