MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys thought this would be a good place to shows us you good and bad tattoo's.

this is one i got today in honour of my mum and to be honest i love it!

this is how i spent all day today!

and this is the tattoo. (it says 23 : 7 :08 , although it looks like 28 my camera is poo on my phone!)

comments welcome!
post us what u got and lets discuss

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers mate my arm is on fire lol! hint for people who are getting tattoos,

DONT PUT GERMALINE ON IT AFTERWARDS! IT BURNS LIKE HELL!!!

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
cheers mate my arm is on fire lol! hint for people who are getting tattoos,

DONT PUT GERMALINE ON IT AFTERWARDS! IT BURNS LIKE HELL!!!
hehehe that will be noted!!

I don't have any tatts done yet but I have loads of ideas for what I want done, just a matter of thinking of something realistically affordable (I've had ideas that would cover my entire back lol) and one that really really stands out for me :)

your tattoo is nice ErithMGZR, looks like it woulda been sore, but a nice way of paying tribute to someone who obviously meant a lot to you :)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
im gettin one on my lower arm...a cross..with scrolls saying 2 dates of my gran and grandad's passing....i got 2 tattoo's already

one on each arm...apparently the best stuff to use is stuff from america called tattoo goo!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Cool tat mate, i've found that bepathen cream is the best to use. You can get it from boots, superdrug etc etc :D

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
tony thats awesome matey, not only cause it actually means something but the actual tattoo with good shading etc, nice tattoo
bepathen for the win, tattoo goo is ok but it doesnt keep the colour well.
well time to show mine off haha

·
Registered
378 Posts
Really nice mate. A great tribute. I wanna get a tat but not sure where to get one. Which is the best place for a first tatto guys?

·
Registered
626 Posts

the pink is actually alot brighter! was just a bad picture after having it done...

once again after having it done..looks like a dark blur! with no detail! (my mums photography for ya)
ill try get some nicer pictures

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Really nice mate. A great tribute. I wanna get a tat but not sure where to get one. Which is the best place for a first tatto guys?
id would say arm, thats where i had most of mine and their not that bad, be warned the wrist , u can feel it their haha but it depends on your pain freshhold really

once again after having it done..looks like a dark blur! with no detail! (my mums photography for ya)
ill try get some nicer pictures
looks wicked zoey, i want a back tattoo just dont no what, i was thinking of loadz of wild cats on my back, tiger,panther,lion,lioness,cheeta,leopard etc

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
tony thats awesome matey, not only cause it actually means something but the actual tattoo with good shading etc, nice tattoo
bepathen for the win, tattoo goo is ok but it doesnt keep the colour well.
well time to show mine off haha

love that mate

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
i fancy one on the top of my back accross saying

"One Life. Live It"

but when im 60 will i regret it lol

1 - 20 of 681 Posts