MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then lads & lasses.

The 25 has now been entered in the ultimate street car virtual show and shine, this is realy the 1st showing it is having unless i can get it on a stand for the show :S.
So PLEASE vote for it (name: kyle daly) as i have heard you all think its the best looking rover 25 on the site, also i have put themgzr.co.uk as a car club so we are getting some notice

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Right then lads & lasses.

The 25 has now been entered in the ultimate street car virtual show and shine, this is realy the 1st showing it is having unless i can get it on a stand for the show :S.
So PLEASE vote for it (name: kyle daly) as i have heard you all think its the best looking rover 25 on the site, also i have put themgzr.co.uk as a car club so we are getting some notice

To be honest mate i dont think you have done yourself any favours with those pics! you need some better quality ones if you want to win that, check out the other peoples pics they are really clear and show off the car nicely but im sure you must have better pics somewhere didnt Rory take some?

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
those are the pics i took, just on that upload they have become poor quality.

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
yeah they're all pretty blurry! lol

nice car all the same...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did try some better pics but the ones i sent in @ 1st looked alot worse than that tbh the way they risized then and helped :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts