MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Craig mentioned this to me yesterday, and after the success of SMC I thought that only one show a year is a bit crap for us :D

Scottish Tuning Show

Sun August 24th

9am - 5pm

An event for all modified & performance car enthusiasts. The Scottish Tuning show is the place to be for all of Scotland’s top clubs.

See over 400 of Scotland's best modified show cars, club displays and a tuning trade area. You can take to the track in your own car from only £40 for the day.

There are trophies for best Show ‘n’ Shine, Modified Car, Interior, Exterior, Sound System, Driver of the Day and the most popular one – Best Club Stand.
Who's up for it? Trying to arrange a joint stand with the ZS lot :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
sounds good, i will have to wait and see if ...

a) i have a job

and

b) what shift i will be if i do have a job

xx

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may well be up for this matey, but it would be quite last minute, as the car isn't in the best state atm... When we need to know by bud??
Well I'm just gauging interest just now buddy, will post further details up once I've an idea of who's interested :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Right, I need a list of names to give to Jim on theMGZS.co.uk, so get them down!

1) Stuarty & Lisa

As i have now made up with team ZS and dont run the risk of a wedgie, then im in! i'll probably take some1, maybe even a bird! ........................................................................................................ Na not likly lol, i'll give andy a shout!

1) Stuarty & Lisa
2) Parkie

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I may well be up for this. However the car is going nowhere near a stand, so there better be plenty car parking!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts