MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they exist ??? Was in work today and chatting to my fellow work mates who have all been married for many years to their perfect partner !!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

1 of them 41 years another 22 years !!! :up: :up:

Doesnt seem to happen nowadays !!!

Guess what am asking is do any of the guys on here think they will meet someone and spend the rest of their lives with them ???

For saking all others and the rest of that shit !!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Being an optimistic kind of gal I like to think that one day I will meet someone and spend the rest of my life with them........... however I don't think there's any such thing as the "perfect" partner.

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am optimistic too !!! But its gonna take an amazing kinda girl to get her head round me !!! lol !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Im same as u lot, i thought i had found someone and then it all went tits up....

Would like to that special someone, but not looking good for me at the mo tho :mrgreen:

So im happy being on my own :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
160 Babe said:
Im same as u lot, i thought i had found someone and then it all went tits up....

Would like to that special someone, but not looking good for me at the mo tho :mrgreen:

how can you be on ya own when you've got this lot to talk too?

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
camay1066 said:
160 Babe said:

how can you be on ya own when you've got this lot to talk too?

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Yer very true, ok well these people are all my lovers :hiding:

G

·
26 years and still going strong. Wont say it has been perfect or easy but if I had the time back I would still do it again without a change. The good times have more than made up for the bad.

I think that the lifestyle of today compared with the past has a lot to do with the lack of committment.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have got my perfect partner. We never argue, we always laugh together, he's gorgeous, he respects me and he is my soulmate. I don't think you can get a more perfect partner.

There is a soulmate out there for everyone!!!! Trust me!! :up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts