MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original MG saloon, 1933 I think!

It comes complete with 'MG' badges in the middle of the lights, to reduce glare (not visible in the photo) and also some SV / mk2 ZS style front wing air-vents!

Octagonal instruments and MG plastered all over it in levels of detail unheard of today!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
looks very similar to the 1933 bentley me thinx....niiiiiice!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
& here's another thing that it's got ....................

remember when ...way before indicators. cars had them "LittleEars" that popped out of the sides fer turning left or right ......

well that little beaut has the MG logo on em as well !!!!

how cool is that !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
a few cars had the logos on the lights in them days...lucas used to make them...
as for the "LittleEars" .....semaphor arms.....got a box of them somewhere....normaly 6v then they went to 12v....

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
mustang351 said:
got a box of them somewhere....normaly 6v then they went to 12v....

for some reason that didnt suprise me :mrgreen: :blink2: :bash:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The fact it has indicators at all is quite an achievement... somethign B*W dont even manage to fit to their current range :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
mustang351 said:
a few cars had the logos on the lights in them days...lucas used to make them...
as for the "LittleEars" .....semaphor arms.....got a box of them somewhere....normaly 6v then they went to 12v....
^^^^ :lol: :lol:

I've been in Al's garage.. he's not joking :zip: :lol: Unipart have got some stiff competition on their hands ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts