MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
few pics of my 25 just bfore i sold her and a few of the new coupe:D

and heres a few of the jon44w.com meet and diff i was at on sunday.... great day had by all!!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
the 25 was looking really nice actually

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The rover was looking great when u sold it, but your new toyota looks like it could be fun. With some work it'd look great.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
gotta say mate i prefer the rover, it was lookin good. would of looked brilliant with a set of trophies or standard but youve moved on so hope you enjoy the new car

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
:O:O:O no way ive always wanted an ae86 levin model. really nice car mate looks like its been well looked after. it just running a std engine? 130bhpish arent they.

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:O:O:O no way ive always wanted an ae86 levin model. really nice car mate looks like its been well looked after. it just running a std engine? 130bhpish arent they.

aww there sweet cars hard to get a clean one...... aye running standard.... me and me dad bought her together gona keep her as a classic

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aye she very nippy...... love them and so does me dad he owned one when they first came out so we both decided to get one and keep her as a classic.....

turns out my rover didnt last long with its new owner...... got a txt there this evenin from a friend sayin he saw my car in the ditch..... wonder if there was much damage.... could buy her back cheapish lol ;)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
aye she very nippy...... love them and so does me dad he owned one when they first came out so we both decided to get one and keep her as a classic.....

turns out my rover didnt last long with its new owner...... got a txt there this evenin from a friend sayin he saw my car in the ditch..... wonder if there was much damage.... could buy her back cheapish lol ;)
haha that would be good, 2 cars one for work and one for play although if i had an ae86 id want to drive it all day everyday. fantastic car :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts