MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as many of you allready know i sold my ZR last week. Was actually how strangely attached to it i was even though i never really used it. Considered phoning up the guy to buy it back, but thought that was a bit daft. Anyway i got my new car and gave it a clean yesterday. Got to say i absolutely love the car. Its not that fast and tbh im not impressed with how it goes for 190bhp but the comfort is so good and it just feels like a solid car.

Anyway its a celica gen7 190bhp edition with the full premium and sports pack. All comments welcome unless they are that you preferred my zed and that i should have kept it because ill be trying to buy it back

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
whats on the table for this motor then, still cant believe you got rid of the other car.

looks nice mate.

needs avos though

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats on the table for this motor then, still cant believe you got rid of the other car.

looks nice mate.

needs avos though
absolutly nothing, its staying standard, im never modding a car in my life again, this drives so well without the worry of bits falling off etc so im never going to change a thing on it

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
another one! we are going to have to make a celica owners section :rofl:

looks good mate, bet you will mod it though :shifty:

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
another one! we are going to have to make a celica owners section :rofl:

looks good mate, bet you will mod it though :shifty:
I know they are the best car for the next step after a ZR nice and sporty but still reasonably priced.

I will not mod it, although i have to admit a guy i know has a set of 18" alloys' only a couple of months old and wants 250 for them, i was sooooooooooooooo tempted, but staying strong and keeping it as is

bet you , you will change something on it.
take a look at my mates celica,
http://www.unlimited-styling.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4639
thats a nice celica but i look at it and cringe at the thought of stuff falling off and breaking and stuff allways going wrong, standard ftw

i say somebody near him should put a tiny mod that he wont notice so he will lose the bet haha:p
Ill notice allrite :D and then ill hunt them down :thumbsup:

·
Rover Owner
3,488 Posts
Looks very nice Hoax, got to say though I wouldn't be able to resist changing something on it...some nice white multispokes, tuning. Can be very subtle but all the same...you did say you were missing the power..!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks very nice Hoax, got to say though I wouldn't be able to resist changing something on it...some nice white multispokes, tuning. Can be very subtle but all the same...you did say you were missing the power..!
it is a hell of alot slower and the zed and i was expecting more of a punch you just dont get the feeling its an animal out of control, just smooth and comfy, :D

NO MODS what so ever lol, im actually havign to force my swelf not to type those dreaded letters of www.ebay.c . . . o. . . (Must resist) u . . .

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
spot on mate i like it brett got one of these but i think his was the 140 version but i could be wrong lol nice cars

1 - 20 of 104 Posts