MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Its that time again, when we don our handkerchief hats and buckets and spades, its cruise time, a sea of MG Rovers, heading in convoy from the Halfway house to Southend (full details off our destination soon) ,we will be heading for a meal though because of course its time to celebrate 3 years of the MG Rover London and South East club (well done all),so sun, sea, great cars and great company.

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

We will start at the Halfway house and meet from 10:30 so we are ready to cruise by 11:30 SHARP.
We are going to be going to a pub called The Old Garrison in Shoeburyness. The Old Garrison, Shoeburyness - Home

The address details are:

The Old Garrison
Campfield Road
Shoeburyness
Southend
Essex
SS3 9BX

:gatherin:

This is for anyone that wishes to meet us there instead of at the Halfway house. Can you please all make a note of the postcode before we head off in case anyone gets lost.
There will be the option of a Carvery or a BBQ (if the weather is nice).
I went to the pub last night and explained who we are etc and had a nice meal there. The owner is very willing and so welcoming to help us in any way possible.
There is a patch of grass at the front which I want to put a few cars on as a line up. I have some ideas and plans so that everyone has a go at the line up ;-)
Any questions or any problems please don't hesitate to contact me.
This is the link for the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/661415323872562/

:in::in::in:

Fast Alan (Alan) & C-J (Shelley)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts