MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I DONT BELIEVE IT..
got up yesterday mornin bright and early to go to work...i walk to the end of the drive, and my car door is wide open, window smashed....i get in and the bastards have ragged my near enough brand new 150 kwid cd player out..my ipod..and actually snapped off the actual glovebox door as it was nicley placed on the passanger seat for me

WHAT THE FUCCCCCK!!:axe:

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
**** sorry to hear that m8, did you not deadlock you car?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah cheers, im gutted like, a mean what am i suposed to do with the glovebox ffs!
i didnt deadlock i no...and its a really nice area, wud neva of thort! i informed the police so just have to see what happens...i would love to know who did it thats for sure!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
**** sorry to hear that m8, did you not deadlock you car?
i always deadlock my car, just a habit now tbh, plus i like it flashing the indicators more :D

at least it was just the window my door got wrecked when it got broken into, which is alot more costly than a window, u not hear the alarm going off?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
pictures lol sorry to hear it mate any serious damage ???? and how do u choose weather u dead lock or not, and what about the alarm ?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
oh and btw dont expect anything of the police, completly useless, my car got broken into at the train station covered in cameras and guess what, they couldnt see anything, there was a prob with the cameras not being turned on that day

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
where did it happen mate

1 - 20 of 41 Posts