MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen it is it any good might be going to see the 9:45 showing of it tonight so before i get my ticket i wanna know if its worth the money

·
Registered
48 Posts
suppost to be like the scariest movie every watched a bit of it last night an shat my pants! go for it, beginign bit scared me! :eek:oops:

·
1,232 Posts
It's okay.. bit confusing though due to kind of "flashbacks" going on throughout the movie.

I found it stupidly funny most of the way through, mostly due to a very comical start where a guy falls, there are a few moments that are purely there to make people jump out of their seats (er, actually I wont say any more).

Sarah Michelle Gellar is, as always lovley though.
It reminded me strongly of the ring - just in a house this time.

It would've been a great movie, if the plot wasnt so predictable as it follows the same lines of most other similer movies (er, if that makes sence). Still, its worth seeing.. Just I wouldnt get excited about it

*Makes long burping sound*

·
Registered
342 Posts
Plot is poo! This film is purely was made just to make you shat yourself every 5 minutes. I suggest taking several spare pairs of pants.

I stopped watching after an hour.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Tis ...ok .....But wiv SMG in it ....you expect Scooby Fookin Doo to jump out every 5 mins !!!!& shout

RAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
watched it last night on dvd.....not scary but made me jump....not a good film to watch whilst doing nights!
:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I seen it....didnt think much of it TBH...few parts make you jump, but not as good as what i thought it would be ](*,)

SAW....now thats good \:D/

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
aint seen the grudge but i saw saw an thought it were pish, not that scary an actors bout as fine to watch as seein ur own genitals bein eatin by garry glitter, who wants to be in his gang??

pass thanks!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Seen the original :D not seen this one yet...

<sneaks up behind KJ and yells "RAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEEEE">

M'whahahahahah!!!

·
1,431 Posts
went to see it last night.........

was ok, must admit i did cack my pants a few times,
but it wasnt the most scarey film ive ever seen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts