MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TAX disc holder the f*cking think wont god damn stick to the crappy window i even fulled the stupid thing with thoes sticky holders and it stayed on for half anhour then fell off i give up on it!
and.... are my breaks coved on the warrenty cos they screatch like a whore when i use them!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Get three new pads and clean the window first, or get clear bathroom sealent and put three blobs on.

And you have probbably got dust between the breaks and pads nothing to worry about just noisy.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
when you wash the zed point the jet wash on the calipars so it cleans off all the old dust...if not you need to put some copper slip on the back of the pads....

G

·
I put mine on 2 years ago, and its still on now!

You will need 4 pads, 1 each at the 11 and 1 o clock positions and 2 doubled up at the 6 o clock position.

Make sure the window is perfectly clean and gease free. Use a hairdryer or some such to heat the area to warm it and drive off any moisture (same for the holder and pads.

Put it into position and use a block of wood/books/whatever to jam it in position and leave it like that for as long as possible, at least overnight.

You can see the position of the pds (and how squashed they were...I used a baton jammed from the seat into the holder to fit it in place)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts