MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hasnt gone unoticed that there is quite a few fellow bikers on here.

Dont know what you think about in 2 or 3 months time having a bike meet??? Just a general get together maybe at a bike night or event??

let me know if your interested?

:up:

Not sure if its ok to put this in this section as its not an official mgzr meet .

Im sure Andyk will severely punish me if im wrong!! :wohow:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well done Gav....well if your into bikes it doesnt matter.

as long as you come in tight leathers ;)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
what sort of bikes you into lynn?
Laid back cruisers or hold on for your life as you try to over take sound waves bikes

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jonnaz said:
what sort of bikes you into lynn?
Laid back cruisers or hold on for your life as you try to over take sound waves bikes
Yes more of the second option!

I got a gsxr 600

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
mate of mine had a fireblade 900 showing off he proved that the bike could go 0-100 and back in under 10secs.

sufice to say he didn't need an excuse to try it again.

I prefer the more laid back cruiser like the Harly Davidson wide glide with the 1400cc lump.

I know thw engins are crap and the reliability is poor but then so is the engine in a 700bhp charger.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jonnaz said:
mate of mine had a fireblade 900 showing off he proved that the bike could go 0-100 and back in under 10secs.

sufice to say he didn't need an excuse to try it again.

I prefer the more laid back cruiser like the Harly Davidson wide glide with the 1400cc lump.

I know thw engins are crap and the reliability is poor but then so is the engine in a 700bhp charger.

Nah not my style really though I would never slate chioce.

Mines fine - a bit heavy for me and i have trouble touching the floor lol...oh and i often have to ask hunky bikers to move it for me!!
:blink2:
But when im on im fine ha ha.

Would like a newer one cos there lighter - but bought the zed instead :blink2: :blink2:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Italian all the way for me when it comes to bikes

Benilli tornado MMMM

MV agusta F4 OMG sex on 2 wheels

Ducati in the words of hoogie END OF

Aprillia again Very nice

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I was looking a a triumph speed tripple the other week but I just can't warent spending 6k on a bike while I'm still paying for the zed

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Millie is very nice....but if you go italian you need to make sure your in AA....and a bike trailer is a good buy too!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jonnaz said:
I was looking a a triumph speed tripple the other week but I just can't warent spending 6k on a bike while I'm still paying for the zed
there is a nice one in our local dealers window at mo.

i could of had a new bike or a car...as it happened i changed jobs and lost my lease car...so had to get the car.

But will keep my gix this year and see what happens next. :wohow: :wohow:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
well the main problem with italian is dont bother trying to start it when its wet

Triumph Drytona 600 thats a nice bike

along with the Gixer 6 Yzf R6 and the CBR600 RR

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
But 1 thing that can beat a 160 full system for pure sound ducati 998 with termis on OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG such a sound

bayliss sliding it around coppis corner at donny i remember that sound

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
before I bought the zed I was looking at a custom wide glide for just under 9k, rang insurance companies who were quite happy to say your quote will be £8500. Then he told me I should get some no claims on somthing like the CBR600.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jonnaz said:
before I bought the zed I was looking at a custom wide glide for just under 9k, rang insurance companies who were quite happy to say your quote will be £8500. Then he told me I should get some no claims on somthing like the CBR600.

OMG!!!! :blink2:
Mines not too bad pay 170 FC but Im old :p

1 - 20 of 128 Posts