CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
some1's been visiting sniff petrol...hehe

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah, not more that are already on something! #-o
I just got sent these internally and thought I'd share it with you lot! Love the BMW and Vauxhall ones! :grin: But I take it that the person who did the bike one doesn't drive a bike themselves!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
avid fan of sniff petrol!

Fantastic!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Silver MG ZR said:
But I take it that the person who did the bike one doesn't drive a bike themselves!
Maybe not, but whoever made the spoof ad has a point. These biker guys expect us car drivers to be extra careful when they are about cos if we get into a collision with them they are the ones who will be worse off, but I don't have that much sympathy with them sometimes when I see their interpretation of the highway code. For instance, is it the car drivers fault if a biker gets totalled because he was undertaking?

I've only been driving since April but I've always been a pretty confident driver. However, the one thing that always got me being nervous was when a biker was in the vicinity cos you never know what the guy is gonna do next.

Just in case you are wondering, I have had a motor bike and I have pushbiked to work for years before I owned a car.

Ewan.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can talk for both sides as i know how random bikers can be and i know there are some that do follow the rules. i wouldnt mind to go back to having a bike (as well as my Z) for the summer time but i cant see that happening for a long time.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Silver MG ZR said:
i can talk for both sides as i know how random bikers can be and i know there are some that do follow the rules. i wouldnt mind to go back to having a bike (as well as my Z) for the summer time but i cant see that happening for a long time.
I love the way you say "there are some that do follow the rules", like most don't :lol:

To be honest, I reckon that most do follow the rules, but you only need one in a hundred or so to make them all look like idiots.

You know, I've never added them all up but I reckon that the amount of guys I have known personally who have lost their lives due to motor bike crashes must be getting pretty close to double figures. Most of them never even reached 20 years old. I know quite a few who are very lucky to be alive as well.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
some goodies there! workmates looking at the site now!

but looking at the last one its a bloody scooter in it not a bike! some of those little shits do deserve to be taken off! real bikers have respect, yeh you get the mad ones but its thier lives they play with.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good point, thats a scooter! the pricks! :lol: i had one! :eek:oops:

but i was a wannabe with this! :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts