MG ZR Forums banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well u say 10 we lost a few lol then found them again at the tunnel Shelley wasnt happy lol

·
Registered
654 Posts
Firstly thanks to Jon and a massive thanks to Fast Alan for sorting this. Was an epic day. Good to meet you all. Same again next year :D

Will get my pics edited then posted up.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Aha cheers jimmy it sounds a lot better on the over run poping as banging tempted to fully decat and heat wrap the whole system try get some flames lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
And yes thanks for Alan for organising this meet never been too London or ace cafe and il deffo be going a lot more in the future :)

·
Getting Old
482 Posts
Great meet,nice to meet some more of you and also the people I have met before again,no need for thanks I just made sure what was already in place was ok after Jon disappeared,good thing was the organizer has changed at the Ace cafe so got all the details sorted out for getting next years up and running

Reactions: Silverfox

·
Registered
654 Posts
Great meet,nice to meet some more of you and also the people I have met before again,no need for thanks I just made sure what was already in place was ok after Jon disappeared,good thing was the organizer has changed at the Ace cafe so got all the details sorted out for getting next years up and running
Sweeeeeeeet. I'm on the list already!!!!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Awww man sounds like you all had fun. Im deffo coming next year. Booked in 2013 works diary lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

·
Getting Old
482 Posts
Pity you couldn't come Maj,you would have enjoyed,we will make it a good un next year though :)

·
Getting Old
482 Posts
Great to see you went out and made a complete day of it Billy,fantastic pics :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Oh and found this.

Congestion charge does not apply on public and bank holidays :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
Alan, Bank holiday Monday is probably the best day as the Graffiti Tunnel is in the congestion charge zone and that doesnt apply on Bank holidays.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Will get them on this evening jimmy, although most of them are of Billy lol. Got about 150 pics throughout the day.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts