MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the donar car got to the AA boys yesterday so work will be commencing.

All the pics that the guys take and send me ill put them in here :D ill also add parts i have bought etc.

Andy and Ade if you wnat to add pics in here feel free

:D

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol depends on how much you charge and what you would do lol, its got a few tiny scrathes and a few stone chips on the front bumper but thinkning about a mk2 rear and front anyway lol!

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
lol depends on how much you charge and what you would do lol, its got a few tiny scrathes and a few stone chips on the front bumper but thinkning about a mk2 rear and front anyway lol!
lol i told u about the mk2 rear :thumbsup:
and well i dont have the equipment atm to get scratches out but if u wanted it fully valeting id wash,clay,wash,paint cleanse,polish,wax it for ya

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
full engine spec is

Fmic
Gt28 garret turbo
Forged Pistons
Rebored
Bottm end reground adn balanced
Cystom downpipe
2.5 or 3 inch bore back
8.5mm magnecors
13-14psi
apexi turbo timer/ electronic boost controller
hoping for 250 -260 bhp :D

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
boost cut is been removed, and no need for conrod uprated for the power im after, and if you disagree then state why lol? the guys doing it know everything there is to know about these conversions lol, and i also know a far bit, not been funny woud just like to know why

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.