MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The big question on every mans lips...

If you are kind of with someone BUT not as such...is it ok to just shag someone else for fun....if they ask!

Its a dilemma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallb:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
not if ur with someone..tbh depends if u like what u got stooge

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well im proud to say that i stayed at home last night...and instead of fun in the sun i talked cod shit to Ash and Luke at 3am in the fuckin mornin'

Hmm...im a moral man......most of the time!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
GIL5294 said:
In my honest opinion!

Meaning Jiblets wouldnt do it...
oh quite right too!!!
i would of in my younger days......but i suppose im too old now for all that sort of messing about (OMG i sound like my mum) :zip:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I have some family issues with it, so Im very against it lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
F*ck buddies are a great idea! just don't mess about with peoples feelings, us girlies tend to feel things are more serious than you men. your "sort of" may mean "a couple" to her

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
If your in a relationship and have a fook buddy on the side, then thats soo wrong in so many ways...

Cos u end up hurting their feelings...If its good mates then yer..shag away!!

But IMO if ur happy with what youve got, why would u wana go somewhere else?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
160 Babe said:
If your in a relationship and have a fook buddy on the side, then thats soo wrong in so many ways...

because u end up hurting their feelings...If its good mates then yer..shag away!!

well said lou

i wouldent go anywhere if you love your partner dont cheat on them cause it will hurt EVERYONE in the long run

·
Registered
187 Posts
Shifty said:
160 Babe said:

because u end up hurting their feelings...If its good mates then yer..shag away!!

well said lou

i wouldent go anywhere if you love your partner dont cheat on them cause it will hurt EVERYONE in the long run
Agreed 110%

·
3,634 Posts
Somebodies probably gonna say am contradicting myself here but i think yer should only be in a relationship with 1 person !!!! :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Richard said:
Somebodies probably gonna say am contradicting myself here but i think yer should only be in a relationship with 1 person !!!! :up:
wonder who might say that :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

·
3,634 Posts
160 Babe said:
Richard said:
wonder who might say that :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:
What i think and what i do are'nt always the same thing !!!

Now shhh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts