MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
for a 23 year old, one of the best players in the world, not really all that much in todays market when players like barry are being touted for 18 mill!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
cheap tbh - i would be offended if someone offered that little for me

·
RIP MG ZR 03-13
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for a 23 year old, one of the best players in the world, not really all that much in todays market when players like barry are being touted for 18 mill!
Even in todays market £32million is a lot!! It would be a British transfer record and the 4th biggest ever.

I do agree £18million for Barry seems to much but its allways the same with English players.

·
Now on XPowers!
5,380 Posts
It seems a lot, but I reckon he will only get better. Think of it like this though, Chelski payed nearly that amount for Shevchenko haha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
tevez aint worth 32mill and barry i think that was a rip off!

but newcastle for the league this season:mml:

·
Brothers Grim
2,837 Posts
i think tevez is WAY!!! over rated tbh, and overpriced, hes decent player, but not 32mill decent (im a man utd fan btw so not biased at all) just think he has too much hype, and doesnt produce the goods day in day out, hes a work horse though, ill give him that.

·
If in doubt,flat out!
639 Posts
One of the best players in the world????

Way to much money and im shocked fergie would pay that much for him!

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
where has this 32million come from? as far as i know its a newspaper story and the writer no doubt got the fee from his shirt number.

when he signed for the club it was a 2 year loan at a cost of £5mil a season, and then the option to make it permanent for an extra £15million, making £25mill. I don't see why this would have changed, and nothing official (as far as i know) has confirmed the facts of this report - so its likely to be absolute rubbish.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
where has this 32million come from? as far as i know its a newspaper story and the writer no doubt got the fee from his shirt number.

when he signed for the club it was a 2 year loan at a cost of £5mil a season, and then the option to make it permanent for an extra £15million, making £25mill. I don't see why this would have changed, and nothing official (as far as i know) has confirmed the facts of this report - so its likely to be absolute rubbish.
Did the option expire after a certain period rendering the fee to make the deal permanent higher?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
well a '2 year initial loan deal with a view to a permanent move' strongly suggests that period is 2 years.
While I see where you're coming from, nothing in the Tevez deal can be taken at face value. So... the two-year loan could concievably include an option that lasts for (say) a year at one price, beyond which the cost of the option - and, lest we forget, commission due to the grubby scumbag who negotiated the deal, increases.

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
man utd dont even need him i think! their good enough!
The way he played in the charity shield was amazing, ran for every ball, tackled, good team work, voted man of the match

superb player, just what you united need......
money can buy a decent player like tevez, it cant buy cups though :beer2:

G

·
The way he played in the charity shield was amazing, ran for every ball, tackled, good team work, voted man of the match

superb player, just what you united need......
money can buy a decent player like tevez, it cant buy cups though :beer2:
well said hun ;) x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts