Registered
12,564 Posts
mustang351 said:
lol no comment.............bet u dont say that to craig........lol
not when hes around no :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
At the moment the Avo springs say all ZR's but to be honest if you fit them to a TD you may get problems. The TDI springs have to be uprated to take the extra weight of the engine.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
AndyK160 said:
Easy way to make sure they fit is to get rid of the Tdi and get a petrol :D :D :D
now thats smart thinking =D>

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
At the moment the Avo springs say all ZR's but to be honest if you fit them to a TD you may get problems. The TDI springs have to be uprated to take the extra weight of the engine.
Thats what I thought!! My avo's came in a box with 160 on them and they went on my 105 no probs!! Not sure about the td tho??!! :-k

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
hob said:
AndyK160 said:
Easy way to make sure they fit is to get rid of the Tdi and get a petrol :D :D :D
now thats smart thinking =D>
:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X .... NA NA NA NA NA...IVE GOT A TURBO AND YOU DON"T :cool: :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
TD Springs

The diesels are fat sods being 150ib up on the petrols. Eibach do variable rate springs for the diesel 25 and ZR (also via XPower) £169.00. Motabuild do their own for £110 or something similar.

·
Registered
82 Posts
TD Springs

Are AVOs variable rate like the Eibachs or just straightforward lowering springs?

I am about to order a set for my car (did order a set for my old one from MG Xpower and they never showed, then they phoned and said 'sorry, we forgot it was a diesel - don't have any at the mo') was going for the XPower because they are supposed to retain a degree of comfort.

What is the ride like with the AVOs?

Same please for XPower/Eibach if anyone has them fitted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts